Thursday 3 March 2016

The 'TMI' tag!!!

Hi everyone! It's Thursday again which means another blog. I thought I would do another tag as I really enjoyed doing one last week and it's just another opportunity for you all to get to know me better so lets get started!!!

TMI Tag!














1. What are you wearing?
My fury onsie and fluffy socks (as usual)
2. Ever been in love?
Yes
3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yes
4. How tall are you?
5ft4
5. Any tattoos?
Nope, too young but would love some when I'm older!!!
6. Any piercings?
I used to have my ears pierced but I let them close up
7. OTP?
Defiantly Justin and Selena but they're not together so...
8. Favourite show?
90210
9. Favourite band?
One Direction
10. Something I miss?
My best friend Eleanor
11. Favourite song atm?
I took a pill in Ibiza-Mike Posner
12. How old are you?
      13
13. Zodiac sign?
Taurus I think
14. Quality you look for in a partner?
Caring and wanting to spend time with you
15. Favourite quote?
 You don't give up on the people you love - Chuck Bass
Or
One day you will leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember - Avicii
16. Favourite actor?
Leonardo DiCaprio
17. Favourite colour?
Pink
18. Loud music or soft music?
Depends where I am and what mood I'm in but if I had to choose soft music probably
19. Where do you go when your sad?
To my room
20. How long does it take me to shower?
15-20 mins
21. How long does it take me to get ready in the morning?
Depends, for school-45 minutes, for a weekend-2 hours
22. Ever been in a physical fight?
I feel like I have so yes I think haha nothing too serious though
23. Turn on?
Caring and dedicated
24. Turn off?
Quiet and self obsessed
25. The reason I made a blog?
Confidence and passion
26. Fears?
WASPS!!! Major fear of wasps and any bug or insect whatsoever really
27. Last thing that made me cry?
An argument I had with someone really close to me
28. Last time you said you loved someone?
I tell my best mates I love them all the time but to a lad my ex
29. Last book I read?
Girl Online
30. The book I'm currently reading?
Girl online: On tour
31. Last show I watched?
Pretty Little Liars
32. Last person I talked too?
My best friend Kelsey
33. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
Close friend
34. Favourite food?
Pizza, Galaxy chocolate and Chilli Sensations
35. Place I want to visit?
America, preferably New York
36. Last place you were?
If you mean today then school but on holiday the cruise I went on last July
37. Do I have a crush?
Yes!!!
38. Last time you kissed someone?
Ex and I can't remember when it was
39. Last time I was insulted?
Today but it didn't bother me
40. Favourite flavour sweet?
Blackcurrant
41. What instruments do you play?
None
42. Favourite piece of jewellery?
Pandora Bracelet
43. Last sport I played?
Dance if that counts??
44. Last song you sang?
Lush Life-Zara Larsson
45. Favourite chat up line?
Is your dad an art thief because you are a masterpiece
46. Have you ever used it?
Not seriously but yes aha
47. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Today with My best mate Kelsey
48. Do you wear makeup?
YES!!!
49. What is your dream job?
Kim Kardashians job
50. Did you enjoy doing this tag?
YES OF COURSE!!!!

I hope you all enjoyed reading this, I defiantly enjoyed doing it, give me some ideas for more blog ideas in the comments and I will be back at the weekend with another post.
Bye

Liv x

No comments:

Post a Comment