Monday 29 February 2016

Keeping a sleek, fresh face all day and night!!!

Hi everyone! It's Monday, meaning a beauty related blog post. You've probably already guessed what this post is about by the title but basically this is just a beauty hack you all should know. The products I use to keep my makeup on work amazingly well and I thought I would let you guys know what it is that does that job. So if you want your makeup to stay looking sleek and fresh all day then carry on reading!!!

So for primer which is the first main product that helps me slay the makeup game all day/night long is my Maxfactor face finity primer. I have been using this primer and getting good results for a couple of years now and I buy its bottle after bottle. It goes on matt and clear and gives a great base for foundation. You will find when applying your foundation with this on underneath it just glides on and gives you amazing complexion with even the lightest coverage foundation. This primer is £10.99 I think (well it was the last time I bought it aha) and you can purchase it at Superdrug and boots as far as I know. I really recommend this primer so go try it out.












So it's all well and good using an amazing primer but if you really want that fresh face and for it to look the exact same when you get home from when you left (that is if your going out obviously haha), then you are going to need to set everything in place with a setting spray when you have finished your makeup. The setting spray I use is the Urban Decay all nighter makeup setting spray. This stuff is amazing and really works. This is going to hold your makeup in place for hours and hours and not let it move. I think of it as you put the primer on first then the spray last and the primer and spray come together and hold everything in the middle (your makeup) together. This combination is incredible and I really recommend it!!!

So guys I know that was quite a short post compared to what I usually do but I hope you guys enjoyed it. I will be back Thursday with a lifestyle blog and if there is anything in particular you guys want to see on here then like I always say, don't be afraid to leave a comment below.
Bye!

Liv x

No comments:

Post a Comment