Sunday 28 February 2016

Casual Lookbook!!!

Hi everyone! It's Sunday which means a new blog!! Today's blog is quite last minute and the sort of thing I haven't done before and its a look book. This is something I want to do often for lots of different looks and this one is going to be for a casual night out for example going for a meal with friends or family or just a casual event. I hope these outfit ideas can help you out someway.
Let's get on with the blog!

So the first outfit idea is...

A plain long sleeve top - This one is from new look, I recommend a grey top as it goes with a lo
 
 




Black trousers - These are again from new look, they are high waisted as I prefer that and its what I usually wear with this look but normal black trousers, jeans or leggings.
 
 
Then I pair that with a waistcoat (that sounds strange but I promise it's not haha). This one is AGAIN from new look, this isn't the exact one I wear as I couldn't find it on the website but its a similar style and gives you the idea
 


 


And then a pair all this with some black heeled boots, these are the exact same ones I wear and they are from select.



And then you are done with that look, I will most probably wear the makeup that I put in my makeup routine below and curl my hair to finish the look off.


The second look is...

This top is from quiz and its not the one that I have but its the same style. The one I have is navy blue and the bow is white.


Then I again pair that with some black high waisted trousers from new look.


Then for a jacket a stay with the peplum style because I like the way it likes my shape look but I couldn't find a picture of one anywhere but its just a plain white peplum jacket.

And for shoes I again go with the black boots because they work well as they aren't too casual or dressy, they are really comfortable and easy to walk in.



They are my main two looks that I wear for any casual event really, I hope these helped you in someway and inspired you to maybe try a new look.
Let me know you favourite look in the comments below!.
Bye!

Liv x


No comments:

Post a Comment