Thursday 18 February 2016

My Top 5 Winter Essentials!!!

I'm back!
I didn't know whether to continue blogging and writing posts and I didn't go on my blog for a while, but when I decided to check it out I saw I had a few more views and comments which made me want to post something and carry on with the blog. If anyone has read my first post and is reading this now then that's great and thank you for taking up your time to read this I really appreciate it.
So this post is quite last minute and its probably a bit to late for this but its My Top 5 Winter Essentials. These are basically the things I have been loving most in winter and I hope you enjoy reading this and maybe find it useful in someway!!!

1.
 
 
One of the many things I have been loving to do in winter is getting drinks from costa. Now I love to go to costa all year round but I have found myself there quite a lot throughout the past few months and the reason I have this picture up is this is my favourite drink to get from there at the moment and it is the Belgian chocolate creamy cooler. This drink is AMAZING and I cant get over it. I would defiantly recommend trying this out if you go to costa and like drinks from there then trust me you will love this.
 
 
2.
 
 
Another one of the things I have found myself addicted to recently is Netflix. And I know I am not the only person with a Netflix obsession as most of my friends share the same love as me. The series on Netflix are great and really varied. I have finished pretty little liars and I am currently watching the new episodes they bring out every Wednesday and I am up to date on them all and I have also finished watching Gossip Girl. If you would like to see a review on either of those because you want to know if you should start watching them or you want to know my opinion on them then just leave a comment down below and I will do so. But since I have finished those I started a new series called 90210 and if you have Netflix and like the series on there I would defiantly recommend checking it out. I am halfway through season 4 at the moment and I am loving it!!
 
 
3.
 
 
I had to throw in a beauty essential and this is mine throughout winter, the smashbox contour kit. It is just AMAZING!!!!I have been loving this kit. It gives me a really strong contour which is the look I have been loving lately and just defines all my features and give me cheekbones to DIE for!These powders are super easy to blend, they are really flexible so if you want a natural contour then you can but if you want to beat your face down and go all out then it is also perfect for that. I would really recommend this pallet if you love your makeup or even if your just starting out in makeup this would be perfect either way!
 
 
4.
 
 
Of course I have been loving Justin's new album as I know lots of other people have to. I've been loving his new music and cannot stop listening to his album. My favourite song has to be love yourself but I'm also loving sorry, what do you mean, I'll show you and Purpose. I cant wait to see him in concert and let me know your favourite song from the album in the comments down below.
 
 
5.
 
 
And last but definatly not least is my favourite youtuber at the moment. His name is Micheal Finch if you don't know him already and he has a very mixed channel but my favourite videos of his are his makeup tutorials. He is so gorgeous and I love and admire him so much. His YouTube channel is called makeupbymichealfinch please go and check out his channel and subscribe.
 
So those are my Top 5 Winter Essentials I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post and you can relate to any of these essentials if you want most posts leave some ideas and things you would like to see in the comments.
 
Liv x 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just to let you know, I've nominated you for the Liebster tag award. Love your blog <3
    Kisses, Rose
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!Thankyou so much I really appreciate it, it means a lot!xxx

      Delete