Thursday 25 February 2016

The 'Get to know me' tag!!!

Hi everyone! It's Thursday which means I'm doing a lifestyle blog, and I decided since I'm quite new to blogging that I would do the get to know me tag so you all can get to know me a bit better and there are quite a few questions so lets get straight into it.

Name: Olivia
Nicknames: Liv, Livvy, Spud (basically my dad called me spud since I was a baby and I don't know why haha)
Birthday: 02/05/02
Star Sign: Taurus
Occupation: School

Hair colour: Brown
Hair length: Long
Eye colour: Hazel
Braces: No
Piercings: Used to have my ears pierced but I let them close up so no

Best Friend/s: Kelsey, Eleanor
Concerts I've been to: One Direction, The vamps, Katy Perry, Jason Derulo, Olly Murs and more aha...
Where have I been on holiday: I mostly go on cruises which go to various places but not on cruises Tenerife, Gran Caneria and Cape Verde.

Favourites:

Films: Mean Girls, Legally Blonde, Magic Mike, Grown ups, Picture this, LOL and loads more...
TV shows: Pretty Little Liars, 90210, Gossip Girl, Coronation Street, X factor, BGT, I'm a celebrity get me out of here, Ant and Dec Saturday night takeaway and more...
Colour: Pink
Songs at the moment: 7 years-Lukas Graham, Lush Life-Zara Larsson, I took a pill in Ibiza-Mike Posner, Out of my mind-Kalin and Myles, When we were young-Adele, Hula Hoop-OMI and any Justin Bieber song!
Restaurant: Nandos and Frankie's & Bennies
Shop: New Look, Forever 21, Select, River Island, Boots, Topshop, boohoo.com and any makeup shop
Book: Girl Online
Shoes: Nike air force 1ns, Adidas Superstars, Black heel boots

Currently...

Feeling: Tired
Single or Taken: Single
Eating: Chili Sensations
Listening to: Out of my mind-Kalin and Myles
Thinking about: Sleeping
Watching: 90210
Wearing: Onsie

Future:

Want children: Yes
Want to marry: Yes
Careers in mind: Criminal Law
Where do you want to live: England like I am now or New York

Do I believe in...

Love at first sight: Yes
Soul Mates: Yes
Heaven: Yes
Kissing on the first date: Yes
Myself: I'm getting there

Thankyou all for reading it means a lot to me and there will defiantly be more tags to come! Hope you enjoyed it, be sure to comment below.
Bye!

Liv x

2 comments:

  1. I really want to go on a cruise one day!
    Lovely post xx
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!! It means so much and definatly they are amazing Xx

      Delete